Sunday, July 21, 2013

Where You Go, I'll Go

So, our house sold. We feel such a mix of emotions - so excited for what God is doing. He has been moving and confirming over and over again that we are walking in the direction He wants us to go. That is exciting! But we feel sad too - it was a great house. So much family time. So much ministry. So much good stuff happened in that house.

We are already missing this view!

My mom (this is Katie writing) gave me a Chris Tomlin CD to borrow this week. There is a song on there that I can't get out of my head. It sums up how we have been feeling and what we are trying to do. I'm sure you've heard it. The chorus says, "Where you go, I'll go. Where you stay, I'll stay. When you move, I'll move. I will follow you. Who you love, I'll love. How you serve, I'll serve. If this life I lose, I will follow you. I will follow you." So, we are going. For the next 6 months, we are following Him to an apartment near PV mall. The girls are excited. We are excited. God is good.

Our front door for the next 6 months. Come visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment