Monday, January 6, 2014

Stockton Family Pictures

I know you were all waiting in anticipation to see these pics ;) I am so in love with my cute little fam. They are amazing. And crazy. And impossible. And beautiful. They drive me crazy and make me happier than I have ever been. I love them more than I can explain and am so grateful that God gave me the blessing of being their mama. 




This one is quite possibly by favorite out of the whole bunch. Peter is an incredible Daddy to these babies and they adore him. I see that written all over this picture, don't you?


Kenna is one of the sweetest most precious girls you will ever meet. She has an amazingly tender and sensitive heart. She loves her sisters well and protects them. She loves Jesus; her understanding of him and his love her at 4yrs old totally blows me away. She loves artwork and is constantly drawing amazing pictures. One day she told me that she wants to be an artist when she grows up so that she can make pictures to send to people who are sad. I mean, really? So. Sweet. 
Kinzie is my crazy one. She has more energy and spunk than any kid I have ever known. She is so curious all of the time and has to know how everything works. She is so smart and so determined. She loves well, even for 3yrs old. The way that she comes and snuggles next to me and tells me she loves me just melts my heart. She has a tenderness in the midst of the craziness that melts me. I learn so much from her about passion and joy and excitement for life. 
Koley has the best smile. Ever. She can light up a room with her smile. She is always smiling and wants to be in the center of the action. She loves her sisters so much and wants to do everything they are doing. She is a touch little cookie; not much phases her and she keeps up with the big girls really well. She is always so happy and it is contagious. Peter and I constantly say to each other, "She just kills me." Her expressions, her mannerisms, the way she walks; she brings us so much joy. 
They all do. These three beauties are such an amazing blessing from the Lord. 


How did I get so lucky as to be married to my best friend? Peter is amazing. He spreads joy and life wherever He goes. His passion for life is contagious. He is the most generous person I have ever known. He will literally give you the shirt off your back because he truly cares about you. He holds material things loosely and is willing to sacrifice anything for someone he sees that needs help. He loves people and has never met a stranger. In so many ways, he is totally the opposite of me, but he balances me out perfectly. I have learned and grown and become so much better of a person by being with him. He makes me want to be better; a better person, a better follower of Jesus, a better friend, a better mother, a better wife; just better. There is no one else that I would want to do this Honduras thing with. I adore him. 


And these next photos are how life in the Stockton house usually is: total chaos. 





Thank you Leah Hope Photography for capturing our family so well!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment